Warranty Exchange Authorization Request Form
|Our Return Materials Authorization (RMA) process must be followed in order to have parts considered for exchange
|Steps of the RMA process:|
- Fill out and submit the form below. Please Note, you must complete one Form Per Product ID! If you have more than one part you are placing an RMA Request for, you need to submit multiple forms.
- Global Direct Parts Customer Service will contact you with the shipping address and a RMA Number. Upon (and only upon) receipt of your RMA Number, you will be directed where to ship your parts for inspection. Your RMA Number must be clearly displayed on your returned package in order for us to consider the parts for exchange and all warranty claims must absolutely be mailed within 7 Days of receiving your RMA Number. All items mailed beyond this time frame, will be returned to sender.
- Upon receipt of Claimed Items, Global Direct Parts will inspect parts for defect and correctness. If Global Direct Parts finds that parts were received defective or incorrectly due to no fault of our customer, we will reship replacement parts expeditiously, but some claims can take up to 2-4 Weeks to process and return. In instances where replacement parts are not available, customers will be issued a credit towards the purchase of other components.
- If upon careful and professional inspection, returned parts are
found to have been damaged, modified, or installed after delivery or subsequent to return, or are found not to be
defective, it is the customers responsibility to pay
return freight back to their location.
- Global Direct Parts can only hold parts for 14 days after we notify
buyer that their RMA has been denied. 14
days, post RMA Denial, all returned parts are liquidated
at the customers loss.
- Please note, your membership level affords you unique and specific extended warranty timeframes. Contact us for more details!
We've received reports of issues during checkout.
To ensure proper checkout, please use the latest versions of the following browsers:
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- Internet Explorer 9.0 or higher
And to ensure you can chat with us, please have the latest version of Adobe Flash
We're making changes to help you better understand what you're looking to purchase at a glance.
The following is a quick legend of what each "condition icon" below our products represent:
- Tested / Inspected
- OEM / Original
- New / Like New
- Aftermarket / OEM Intermixed
- Reclaimed / "B" Stock